Thursday, July 19, 2007

Not that I'm Jealous or anything, but I am ranked 21st in Competitive Breeding West of the Mississippi

Hey, I wasn't going to say a word, but that flagrant shameless self-promoter, Steakbellie ((Tripebellie makes more sense...) is all "Hey, I'm #22 now...!"

Well, that stats were reviewed at the end of June and it's official, I'm #21 on the competitive breeding list, West of the Mississippi. It's as messy as SB's hobby, but I think it's ultimately more satisfying, plus I only eat if I feel like it.

I may be doing some seminars in the Fall, should any of you ladies be interested... Check with the league website, InseminationNation.com, or OhGodOhGodOhGodOooooohGoddddddd.biz

4 comments:

paperback reader said...

I take it PuttinBunsInYerOven.org was taken?

Regardless, congratulations! I haven't been #1 in anything since U.S. News & World Report's "People Most Likely to Read This Survey" and my friend's list of "Guys I Know With Girl's Names."

T said...

Bert, I am NOT going to salute your testicles, so salute yourself.

Arrogant prick...

The Guv'ner said...

I will post my reaction to your services at www.thatstensecondsimnevergettingback.net

Leonesse said...

First thought. Is this:
OhGodOhGodOhGodOooooohGoddddddd.biz YOUR website, or is it HER website. That is the question every woman wants to know.