Monday, July 30, 2007

Family Photos


These are my three sons. Mike is the oldest, 32. Then there's Roby, 21, and Andrew, 18. Andrew can't sit still, which makes for blurry photos. But if you are simply desperate to see a good photo of him, email me and I'll send him to you so you can take your own photo. If you don't want to send him back, that's okay.



I've had some requests for a photo of Liz Bananas. She's very shy, in fact, painfully bashful, when it comes to being photographed, even with the success of that show, Big World, Little People, or whatever the name of it is. We feel very blessed (said the Laztheist) that our children were born basically of normal size. I love how she's kept her figure, despite all the kids and the natural assault of the passing years. Here she is cleaning the pool yesterday.

Oh, yeah... In the top photo, Mike's oldest son, Jayson, is at the far left. His youngest daughter, Dana Bananas (They liked the alliteration) is between Mike and Roby. Mike's other daughters, Taylor and Stephanie, didn't want their photos put on my blog because they already have enough attention paid to them.

Roby and Andrew don't have kids yet. My two daughters, Kris and Gaby, are in Utah and Colorado, respectively (but not respectfully). Kris has four and Gaby has two and both have retired from the baby derby. But my three boys will be adding to my totals.

8 comments:

Nessa said...

Great looking kids. They take after their mom, right?

T said...

Here's the scoop on the couch-offspring photo (since I know all but two of them personally):
1. Mike cheats at golf.
2. Roby fled home as soon as possible to go to Long Beach State because he couldn't stand his dad.
3. The reason Andrew is blurry is two-fold... He NEVER stops talking and he's the son of the devil.
4. The other two were children abducted from the Great Mormon Tabernacle Society in Provo.

As for the photo of Liz, it isn't very flattering,--she has much bigger breasts in person.

paperback reader said...

How do kids feel when their dad has a blog? I assume disinterested, like kids are in everything their parents do.

Also, are you trying to breed enough to take over the world? And does that work? Because I'd really like to take over Left Dakota.

Anonymous said...

Nibble-dee-dee, EVERYONE takes after my wife!

Ignore Big T; he hasn't gotten one fact right yet! My wife is proud of her petite bosom.

Pistolero, it's my way or the vagina way. Your guess is as good as mine as to what that means. I just want to have enough posterity out there so as not to too big a burden, as I, my hospital bed and my bed pan, get shuttled from kid to kid whilst I pass gently through the final stages of Altzgropingheimers. As to what they think of my blog, they frequently say something or do something and then slap their foreheads and say, "D'oh! That's probably gonna be on fat-ass's blog!"

T said...

Whoa! - You're saying Drew is NOT the son of Bert-elzebub?

Coincidence? My word verification is f-l-u-o-k. Hmmm...

paperback reader said...

It's going to take a village to feed you? Is that what you're saying? Because that's just crazy enough to work, and I may need to start breeding at far greater levels if it does.

Plus, if everyone had that many kids, they'd ensure their own Social Security check would keep coming.

Leonesse said...

Wow, now I don't feel so bad on the multiple children. Of course I say that like I actually gave birth to them all. I am not that insane! I married into all but one, so only one of them has the misfortune of looking like me. And boy, does he, poor kid.

katrocket said...

Andrew looks a bit like a girl I once dated. Send him up north! (she was pretty hot).

I'm glad you shared your family photos Bert - you have a fine looking brood.