Monday, July 07, 2008

Re-Write

The producer who is putting jumping on the "30 plays in 60 minutes" bandwagon actually read my play. I hadn't known about the 30 plays in 60 minutes criterion prior to writing my play, so while I thought it was short, coming in at 7 minutes, it was waaaayyyyy to long for this format. He asked me to cut the play and just leave the good stuff. So all the dialogue about Paula Bunker was cut. And I added two new cast members, along with a non-dialogue actor: girl with big chest. So yes, all that's left is my juvenile breast fixation. If it actually makes the cut and is in the program, I'll video it and post it. Excited?

2 comments:

paperback reader said...

I am always excited at discovering the tits of new actresses.

katrocket said...

Me too!

but I shall miss Paula Bunker.