Friday, August 22, 2008

UN-FREAKIN'-BELIEVABLE !!!

Unbelievable doesn't even begin to state the case!

NAMBLA is changing their name to TWEMBLA, The Whole Earth Man Boy Love Association.

They've done this because they've purchased an island in SouthEast Asia and are forming their own nation, to be called Pedofilia. The new citizens of Pedofilia will be issued passports identifying themselves as Pedofilians, entitled to all the rights, powers and privileges guaranteed by the new Pedofilian Constitution. They are going to have contests to select a flag, name the capital, design stamps, name their currency and their NFL team.

Hey, hey, hey, don't get mad at me! I'm just reporting the news, hard though it is to believe.

Fortunately there is a movement afoot in the United Nation to declare that no one under the age of 18 can live in Pedofilia. Boy, are the Pedofilians pissed!

4 comments:

paperback reader said...

They're just living out the dreams of the Ancient Greeks, and more than a few Popes. Why so much anger?

Anonymous said...

You'll have to ask the angered. I'm just here for the buffet.

Leonesse said...

Well, I am just going to have to jump on that bandwagon and find me an island I can create my own nation on. Beerofilia! TWEWBLA! The Whole Earth Woman Beer Loving Association.

Anonymous said...

My island nation would be called Procrastinatia and would be full of people sitting in hammocks discussing things they might do if they could be assed but hey, it's sunny and there's beer so why do anything? I say "full of" but only five people get to live there and they all have to be approved by me.