Saturday, August 23, 2008

JoBama® !!

One of my favorite people in the world used this this morning in a blog. Brilliant, isn't it? I was SOOO green with envy!

McRomney doesn't have the same pizazz.

Despite the brilliance of JoBama®, I shan't be voting for that ticket, what with the felonies piled up higher than the delinquent tax notices and the child support demands from the DA's office. I'm sure to be otherwise engaged on 11-04-08, judging by recent activity on the Megan's Law website.

And anyway, I'm a Republican. Have been ever since I discovered how uptight Republican women are, and what a sense of accomplishment there is when you get their clothes off.

Which brings me to the real point of this post: Are there disagreements in Heaven, or is it totally Kumbaya for all time and eternity?

You know how fun it is to talk someone into doing something your way? Especially if the other person is an object of your sexual desire? You know that rich, rewarding feeling you get when someone who is being a turd steps in one? Are there religions out there saying that some of life's biggest thrills will never come to pass again?

Well, I have only one thing to say to people who think like that: JoBama®!

4 comments:

paperback reader said...

People say that fame is always a good thing, but those people aren't listed on the Megan's Law website like we are.

vq said...

You're kidding! YOU, a Republican. I had no idea.

Sonya said...

Sometimes you make feel like a movie star!

Leonesse said...

I am Party Orphan Annie. Don't pigeonhole me Politicos. The sun may come out tomorrow, but it mainly seems to come flying out their asses.