Sunday, August 17, 2008

Immortality!

Send me $14.99 and I will name a city after you. But hurry, because the really neat cities will go fast!!

I know it sounds crazy, but for just $14.99, in check or money order made out to Bert Bananas, LLC, I will white out the name of a city on a large map and then carefully ink in YOUR name! Or the name of a RELATIVE or LOVED ONE!!

And I will register every and every change of name on a big yellow legal pad and as each page fills up, I will send that page to the LIBRARY of CONGRESS, where it will be preserved FOREVER, or until the end of time!

BUT WAIT!! There's more!! I will email you a .jpg of YOUR NAME handwritten on my map, for you to print out at your own expense and then buy yourself a frame for that print and hang it in a place of honor in your home, so that everyone will see this piece of history and really appreciate just who you are!

If having a city named after you doesn't twist your kink, we'll find something that does! How about a sexual position named after you! Or a part of the anatomy!! This gift to you is made possible by the power of the INTERNET and my need to serve my fellow man.

HURRY! Operators are standing by!

8 comments:

Mary Lois said...

I've got a great name for a town, but I can't afford the $15 price tag.

Anyway, if you want a nice laugh every once in a while, you could name the town Hoboken. You get a lot with this name, even a Monkey Man for your bananas.

Even Handed Hope

Falwless said...

Is there a payment plan available? That's sorta steep...

Michael said...

What if I don't want a whole city? What if I just want a suburb? Or, maybe even just a street?

Does this plan pro-rate?

Waltzing Matilda said...

Have I mentioned recently that you're not right?

paperback reader said...

I'd like to name a town something childish, like Poopsville. I'm very deep.

Leonesse said...

Jebus! How much for a whole continent? I've got big dreams. BIG.

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of a sex position named after The Guv'ner. Something only a contortionist can accomplish. I'm that special.

katrocket said...

hahaha! Throw in a DVD of you whiting out the city names and inking in mine, and we might have a deal.