Thursday, May 17, 2007

Travesty

I've yet to meet a woman named Travesty. Which in itself is a travesty. I was so sure they had to be out there that I check Google and found:

Travesty Jones, 31 year old Black hooker from Chicago, just hitting her prime.

Travesty LeBeouf, 16 year French-Canadian varsity cheerleader.

Travesty Luna, 25 year old cocktail waitress at Mandalay Bay, not even close to her prime.

Travesty Geldstein, 34 year old militant lesbian and co-owner of a coffee house in Tribeca.

Travesty Broadview, 45 year old biker chick, wending her way down the coast and down and out.

Travesti, 19 year country-western singer taking the country scene by storm.

2 comments:

T said...

If you could find 'Travesty the Transvestite' that would be cool. That person would change his underwear more than an incontinent beer drinker.

paperback reader said...

I have met women named "Chastity," and the instant I learned their name, I walked away, because they weren't worth the chance that they lived up to it.