Monday, May 28, 2007

If She'd had kids, she could be a Grandmother by now!



The title is not meant to be taken negatively. Isn't Nancy Wilson just the All American Girl? I want to star her in "Nancy Drew and the Mystery of the Rocked Guitarist." It would flirt with an R rating, but the old Mormon "No Nippleage" rule would save the PG rating.

You know who took this photo?

Me!

At a concert!

In my pajamas!

With my very own camera!

And my very on HDTV!

Except for the absence of the crush of bodies, the splitting headache from the sound, the reek of weed, the bowing and scraping to get a ticket, the drudgery of getting to the venue and finding parking and then the fight to get out and get on the road home, it was just like being there.

Notice how she's flipping off JFS?

3 comments:

paperback reader said...

She's all right, if a bit of a fraud. I remember how heartbroken I was the day I looked at the lineup for "Barracuda" and discovered that Nancy only played the acoustic guitar on that song. All that talk about being the poster girl for rocking, and she's hiring a dude to play the scorching leads. Sad.

T said...

I was (and still sorta am) more of a Ann Wilson kinda guy. However, she grew them extra chins (among other things) and my infatuation (among other things)dwindled.

paperback reader said...

She got fat, and there wasn't enough room in your heart for her anymore, which was okay, because her clogged arteries didn't have room for you, either.