Thursday, May 10, 2007

Christmas Trees

I was standing between two Christmas Trees. Twice during our residency in our current home I bought live Christmas Trees. And then following X-mas I planted them. I was standing between them last Sunday, after doing chores all morning, so that if Big T called in the afternoon, my wife would let me play.

I saw the dog under her tree, to my right. To my left, under the other tree, was our cat. So I took photos. I would like to read some symbolism into the juxtaposition and history of it all, but Laztheists don't do that shit.

Here they are. You're welcome.

Yes, he called. It cost me $4.00.



2 comments:

paperback reader said...

True Laztheists don't have the effort required to feed themselves daily, much less a coupla' moochin' animals.

T said...

Simple things in life should remain just that, especially when they give you pleasure.

Snow Ball (gotta be the cats name), has the same look of contentment I have when watching one of my favorite TV shows, (while reclining on my couch), through the back of my eyelids.