Friday, August 31, 2007

Wherein Bert Bananas offers an Apology

Readers have bombarded me, BOMBARDED me! with a request for more information about my daily life. Evidently there is one Bert Bananas reader who thinks there are exciting details that I am keeping concealed.

And so the apology: I'm deeply, deeply sorry for living a life of total banality, abysmally bereft of excitement and interest.

I used to have a life, but then I got married. Which I think is "the Life" but it's not what most people want Life to be about. On top of that, I don't even drink.

In real life I live as hum-drum a life as could be imagined for someone not in a coma.


So thank gawd for the internet! I have another blog where I play the part of a 27 year old transvestite Greek Orthodox priest, living in a loft in Downtown Los Angeles with a lady vice cop and the vice cop's ex-father-in-law. But it's totally, totally fiction, except the parts where the Transvestite dreams about the epileptic whore from M*A*S*H. It's in the book, not the movie...

So once again, I'm deeply, tragically sorry...

3 comments:

T said...

Trust me. He does not know how to lie, -except on the internet.

Leonesse said...

I suck at lying. I just don't even bother.

paperback reader said...

You could at the very least start drinking as a service to your reader.