Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Thank you, Guv'nor!

The Guv'nor sent me a link to her site. At least I think it's her site. I didn't actually go in, as I have no real proof that I'm over 18, so rather than take any chances, I just ogled this photo. There seems to be a certain luster to her finish...

While I have nothing but admiration for the Guv'nor, I had to deal with my prudery, not to mention the fact that youngsters, and the young at heart, plus an Asian friend, Mr. Yung, visit this site, so I obscured her bosom. Not the Guv's bosom, but the photo's bosom. This may or may not be an effigy of the Guv'nor. I'll leave you all to deal with this issue, as god and your carnal desires figure is best.

But isn't it great!? 12 years ago, before I got on the internet via AOL, what earthly chance would I have had for the Guv'nor to share herself with me, and the rest of the world. The Guv'nor has taken the bull by the horns and is apparently now all about connecting. Ya gotta love how the internet helps us all connect, MasterCard and Visa accepted.

11 comments:

paperback reader said...

I, too, am amazed at the ol' interweb. To think that years ago, we had to purchase magazines with a few pictures of naked women in them for self-pleasuring purposes!

I know, it sounds as ludicrous as "get your sunbonnets and let's hop in the covered wagon, kids," but there was a time when this happened.

Also, there was a time when not every woman who contacted you was 20, frequently naked, and very excited about you checking out her photographic portfolio. Those were Dark Ages indeed.

katrocket said...

I have ALWAYS loved the Guv, but now even more so! I had no idea she had such big....hair.

The Guv'ner said...

The Guv'ner is so, unusually speechless for the first time ever, that she cannot even cultivate a response to this rather stupendous entry. In fact, I'm rather hoping I'm still in bed, dreaming it.

The Guv'ner said...

And now that I've cooled down sufficiently may I just, a) thank you for covering my modesty with a fuzzy black rag and b) for exposing to the world my nasty white stiletto fetish. I would also like to point out that I do NOT dress that way for work unless it's "Casual Friday".

Thank you.

paperback reader said...

Scotland has never looked so good!

Plus, years of margarita abuse seem to be nowhere in the picture. Well done!

The Guv'ner said...

Silly boy. As if the Guv doesn't have a strict Photoshop rule before releasing pictures to her fans. It's amazing what a good airbrush (and sometimes the cloning tool) can do for alcoholic red noses and blood shot eyes.

The sheen on my skin though, is all my own.

T said...

Haggis is a traditional dish, but Guvy is now my favorite dish from over their. I'll have to start 'enjoying myself' with ye ol' blue & white...

T said...

their-over-there?

Leonesse said...

Wow, Guv is sure shiny. How do you get that special glow, Guv?

Mary Lois said...

I thought the Governor was Arnold Schwartzenegger, but maybe I was mistaken.

The Guv'ner said...

Leo - the sheen is a combination of workout juices and Crisco. Anyone can achieve it, it's just that not everyone can look so FINE.

FFH: Um...I'd pay good money to see that Governor in those shoes.