Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"RESCREW"

What's the first thing you think of when you see "rescrew"?

If you're anything like a guy, which most guys are, plus a lot of ladies (you know who you are), you think re screw, as in, "I screwed her once and now I think I'll rescrew her." And if you're being thoughtful about this, you quickly realize that it doesn't have to be the same partner. But you have to be sort of kinky and tawdry to get to this stage and I welcome all of you who made it. Be sure to sign up for the news letter.

Okay, the truth is that I was thinking of "rescue" when "rescrew" popped into my head. A "rescrew" is the band of humans who through advance planning or pure happenstance rescue you when you are in peril. And then later, at the awards ceremony, you'd be called on to say a few words about your peril and what the rescrew did to save you and then you'd pose for the press and then wonder who it was on the rescrew who wrote the dirty limerick on your underwear.

And all this time you were thinking that I was just another pretty face . . . No way, man! I'm in this thing for the long haul.

3 comments:

paperback reader said...

I think of hardware, which makes me think of nailing things I should have screwed.

Damn it, I got caught up in the barbed wire of my own double entendres, and triple entendres are meaningless.

Leonesse said...

That was perfect, Pistols. Glad Bert set you up so well.

T said...

Go rescrew yourself.