Sunday, April 29, 2007

Or as Rajagopal Ananthanarayanan would say...

Cheese, anyone?

His friends are divided; some call him Raj and some call him Goopie. But without exception, they are all proud of him for getting the heck out of Calcutta and making something of himself. And as one of the three authors of "Towards Real-Time, Mouse-Scale Cortical Simulations," how could they not be?

So next time you dive under the covers and start making squeaky mouse noises starting down around her ankles, know that Raj/Goopie has written a program that can simulate how silly you are.

2 comments:

T said...

I bet he hasn't written a program for the rest of what I do once I'm done with her ankles.

paperback reader said...

No one has written a program that can contain my silliness. And I don't make mouse sounds, I perform Der Feldermaus in its entirety whilst down there. That may be why she sleeps in another room in a different state and doesn't take my calls.