Friday, March 16, 2007

A Public Service Announcement. Someone tell Ted Kennedy...


I haven't called the number. I've been trying to get through to Verizon customer service to find out how to turn off my caller ID so that if I were to call the above number they wouldn't know it was me. In other words, I don't know how to make crank calls...

(In college I did learn to spin a penny from the quarter slot in a pay phone so that it would hit the dime funnel and thus make phone calls for a penny. That's now about as useful to my life as what today's kids are going to experience with their skateboarding skills...)

Anyway, I've done my good deed for this century. Remember, the first consultation free...

2 comments:

Nessa said...

Do you think they could help me get rid of my Jersey accent? I'd be able to get a decent job then.

Bert Bananas said...

Well, Ms. Nibbles, if you call and they can't understand you, then you're on to something.