Friday, October 26, 2007

Thank you, Jana

Jana sent me this one-liner. I enjoyed the sentiment. But I felt as if I were reading over El Pistolero's shoulder as he penned a new screed. Doesn't this somehow make you think of him?

Speculative adaptation of situational ethics: Some people are like a slinkie: not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down a staircase.

But I can totally assure you that I would NEVER do such a thing if I thought someone was watching.

4 comments:

paperback reader said...

That does sound like me, because my milieu is assault. It's my gift.

Leonesse said...

The question should be.. would pistols slink down the stairs or crash wildly in his zest for mayhem?

schell said...

I like it a lot!

T said...

Sure Bert. -My neck still hurts!