Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm getting calls...

Yes, I'm getting calls and emails from all over a grateful (great full? Boy, that takes me back to the magic of a first date...) nation. People are needing, hungering for information from me for use in their upcoming political decision making.

I've tried to remain a loofa (Hey, I've got your back!), but the din is exceeding and so I shall cave in to the demands.

If you are Republican, you should vote for the Democrat you least want in the White House. This holds true for Democrats, you should vote for the Republican you least want in the White House. Notice that I did not mention 'candidate.' That was intentional. Meaning, of course, that George W. 'Bushie/Shrub' Bush will win by a landslide because of Bill Clinton and Al Gore splitting the Republican vote. That being the case, the entire election will be turned over the the College of Cardinals, often referred to as the Electoral College.

Because the popular vote has the current, ineligible President receiving the most votes, all the delegates pledged to him will be set free to vote for whomever they damn well please. Ebay will be flooded with Electoral College delegates auctioning off their votes. And when the dust settles, the new American President will the one with the best financing, which will involve taking delivery now and making payments over the next four years.

I have no idea who the President will end up being, but I have faith, and so should you, in the American dream and corporate greed, the two-sided coin we're all devoted to.

Now go, Grasshopper, and be at peace.

2 comments:

paperback reader said...

Is it too late to vote for whichever candidate has the funniest person portraying them on SNL? I had a friend who voted for Bob Dole because he loved Norm MacDonald's portrayal of him.

Made as much sense as any other vote.

Nessa said...

I say no one but the candidates vote and see who wins.