Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I finally got "tagged" !!

It was in the shower this morning. It was wonderful. I hope to get "tagged" again very soon. There was no mention of passing it on, so I shan't. There's no need, really. You're all very capable of "tagging" yourselves.

Where else have I "tagged" myself besides in the shower? C'mon, grow up!

The question reminds me of that new program which is nothing more than Truth or Dare without the Dare option. Hooked up to a lie detector and being asked EXTREMELY personal questions in front of people you'd like to think of as being loved ones.

From the previews I can only see this as getting far, far more intrusive and destructive. In the previews they asked a man, "Do you see yourself still married to your wife in five years?" And remember, this is on-camera, while a lie detector is doing it's best to suss out your every prevarication. How can anyone go on the program who has a dirty little secret? And of course, if you DON'T have a dirty little secret, they don't want you!

Can you imagine (c'mon, imagine with me!) what questions they're going to get to as the season rolls along? Here's three for guys that just rolled off my brainiwac assembly line:

1. Would you want Britney Spears tied naked to a folding leaf table on her back or on her stomach and would you leave her alive when you were done with her?

2. If you could drink beer and piss ethanol, would you fill your tank in public?

3. Could you get in shape if your life depended on it?

Okay, the last one isn't fair, because if you answered no, we'd all understand.

3 comments:

The Guv'ner said...

Regarding the Britney question, I'd tie her down and get her a decent weave and some clothes that didn't scream "I'm a trailer trash prostitute, meth addict, skank!" That's all I have to say.

paperback reader said...

I'd say no to all of these, but for #2, it's because I charge for viewing that work of art.

katrocket said...

I watched a few minutes of that show with a friend. We spent the whole time wondering "why the hell would ANYONE go on this show?"