Saturday, January 19, 2008

Global Warming Freaks, pay attention!

I have an opinion about "Global Warming." But I'm not vain enough to suppose that what I think matters to anyone but me and people who think kissing up to me is of some advantage. (It's not, but don't tell them.)

But I know a fact about "Global Warming" that as far as I'm aware, no one else has thought of... And when it comes to this issue, facts are few, and their relationship to the total picture is often disputable.

The phenomena of "Global Warming" did not exist prior to the foundation of R. L. Hubbard's paean to egocentricity, The Church of Scientology. You can watch the growth of Scientology and the world's temperature rise in tandem.

I blame it on Scientology's ability to 'clear' their adherent's brains/minds of those pesky Thetans. Free of their docile existence within the cozy comfort of a human brain, the Thetans are in a frenzy to find new abodes. And they're probably in a frenzy to do so and the competition is probably frenzied! And as your high school physics class taught you, "frenzy" = heat.

See? When you take a step back and practice objectivity, uncertainties can come into sharp focus and become realities.

You're welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, I knew it was Tommy boy's fault.

Nessa said...

This makes much more sense than anything TC said.

paperback reader said...

I'm also confused why no one ever talks about the "more bikinis" part of global warming.