Monday, May 05, 2008

Songs that are Note Worthy

I've yet to find a song with an minor 7th chord that I didn't like.

The song, not the minor 7th chord.

I bought a program that allows me to create mp3s from anything that makes music on the internet. Like the audio of videos on YouTube. And Pandora...

I now possess an mp3 of Heart's Crazy on You with a five minute acoustic guitar intro by Nancy Wilson that sends me over the moon every time I play it.

I am slowly and steadily acquiring a music library you couldn't buy on iTunes if you wanted to.

Hey, don't waste your time hating me, just go get your own software.

5 comments:

paperback reader said...

That is a damn fine song. However, getting software is so 1998, so instead, I'll just listen to the old music I have from then. Because I'm a lazy, lazy man.

Women might argue about that last part.

The Guv'ner said...

You freaking rebel of society, Bananas. I'm going to start calling you Che Bertava.

katrocket said...

cool! What's the name of the program? (Or is that top secret?)

Bert Bananas said...

Replay Music by Applian Technology.

It's part of a suite of programs that allow you to do things with just about anything you can see on the net, including convert from weird formats into common formats.

katrocket said...

right on... thanks for the tip!