Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I Boated Today, Did You?

I'm not trying to impress you, because that's not my job. J.W. Thompson handles that chore for me, although I've been having difficulty finding an Account Executive whom I feel can really appreciate me.

Nope, this post is just to let you know that I'm a good American, that my Laztheist tendencies don't get in the way of my boating.

I've been boating since I was an adult. Which is a long time ago! That's a lot of boats and boating! But because it helps keep America strong, I'm not going to stop boating.

Remember, you dinghies, every boat counts!


(a tip o' the Banana's chapeau to Gilda Radnor and Violins in School...)

2 comments:

paperback reader said...

Boating really is oft-underutilized as a verb. At least by non-d-bags.

T said...

As long as you're not boating w/ (or on) an elephant...