Thursday, July 20, 2006

My Friend was working a broad...

Another Excersice in silliness

To tell you the truth, I did have a cousin who worked a couple of broads. He'd drive them to Vegas on holiday weekends and he'd rent a room, but never use it. He'd sit and play poker, before poker was a televised sport, all day and night, and when he got too sleepy he'd go sleep in the car. Then the weekend would be over and he and his ladies would drive back to LA. He died in his late 20s in an auto accident. I can only imagine the mischief I missed getting into with him, although I don't mind admitting that he never was able to talk me into smoking weed. For awhile he was married to a girl who stood over 6 feet tall. They had a kid, who'd be an adult now!, and that kind was over 6 feet when he was 12. So he's probably the tallest person in the world with my surname. One tall Banana...

No comments: