Tuesday, July 11, 2006

88 bloggles of beer . . .

According to a guy who acts like he knows that the organization he quotes ought to know, there are over 88 million websites as of 7-01-06. Probably 86 million are blogs. And 32% of those blog sites belong to that guy Justin...

So now I have a purpose in life. I'm going to write down the names of each URL. I bought a pack of yellow, lined, legal pads at Costco. Not your standard, wimpy 8½ x 11, uh-uh. I got the humungo 8½ x 14. You should always make sure you get the right tools for the job you're doing. Plus I'll write small.

And please, don't bother to offer to help. And don't send me your URL hoping to get an early listing. I'm going to be fair about this and just list them as I encounter them. The chips will fall where they may, I'll take'm as I find'em and devil take the hindmost.

No comments: