Thursday, January 04, 2007

WARNING!! HERE BE MONSTERS & SALACIOUS MATERIAL !!

As I have tried to point out, repeatedly, I love words. Words as toys. Other people use words as shovels, or as weapons or as screw drivers... Okay, that was not some of my best work. But it gets the point across...

Anyway, this phrase suddenly popped into my head and now I can't get rid of it:

"She was so tough she kept a toothpick in her vagina."

Now this is patently ridiculous. I don't for a moment suggest that there is a woman in the entire world who keeps a toothpick..., you know..., there...

It's such a silly phrase. I hope no one is seriously offended. Maybe it would help if I created a silly phrase involving a guy's..., you know...

Okay, help me out here... fill in the blank:

"He was so effeminate that he kept a _________ around his penis."

Sorry, no prizes. Not this time. Maybe later.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bert, you are a sick, sick man. : )

I can't believe that I am actually participating in this...but,how about a "girdle"? or a "diamond bracelet"?

I better make this one anonymous...don't want to embarrass the family.
"G" : )

Bert Bananas said...

"G", 'girdle' suggests things about YOUR psyche!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, you said "effeminate" and it was the first thing that I could think of that might work!

It had nothing to do with my "psyche"...I promise.

ArtieLange said...

How about this: "he was so effeminate that he kept a former New Jersey Governor around his penis."

Bert Bananas said...

Artie, elegant and round-aboutly, straight to the heart of the matter.

Nessa said...

Artie, as a fellow New Jerseyite, I can't top that one.

ArtieLange said...

Goldennib,

I can neither top nor bottom that one. Do, stop by my site and take the Jersey quiz. You too, Bert.

katrocket said...

he was so effeminate that he kept a SCRUNCHIE around his penis.

good game, good game.