Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Summer of my Dis Content

Words as Toys!

Besides being weapons of mass destruction, instruments of healing and conveyors of truth and beauty, words can also be a lot of fun to play with.

Ever felt you were dissed? "I've been dissed!" My parents would have had no idea what this meant. If you have a rough summer, being a dissed a lot, if you keep track of it all, you will be able to one day look back at that Summer of Dis Content.

Go ahead, let the soft bubbling laughter flow...

I'm very adept at playing with words. I've made people laugh in more than just a few decades. I'm a lucky guy. If you watch the Discovery Channels enough, you'll agree with me. I've never once HAD to kill in order to eat.

How do you pronounce Quixotic? And have you ever seen it spelled quijotic? Just wondering...

No comments: