Monday, June 30, 2008

A Funny thing, using a new label for an old action...

I made up something the other night. We were at a concert. The opening act for the concert was our 18 year old son. If you go to YouTube and use the search terms: his first name and the name of the venue, you'll find the videos I took of his seven songs. Later I got some video of a wacked out girl singing her heart out to the original songs of a punk band named Titty Toaster Strudel. I was going to put that up on YouTube, but then I decided not to, because I'm not into sharing.

After our son's set, we were out in the parking lot with some other bemused parents. We were all talking without moving our lips so that none of the kids could read our lips and feel the need to beat us up for mocking them.

So about the funny new label: You know how guys make this two handed gesture, like they were holding a grapefruit in each hand, in front of their chest, and it means Big Boobs? Well, when a very well endowed, and minimally dressed young female walked by, all us older men did our best not to stare at her chestical area, but we failed miserably. A couple of the wives commented on our lack of mature motor control. By way of an excuse, I made that gesture with my two hands which denotes Big Boobs, and shook my hands as they were pretending to hold grapefruits, looked down at my hands, as if in awe, and said, "Did you see the size of her hands? Her hands were enormous!!"

Please feel free to use this old gesture with my new wording. I'm timing it to see how long it takes before I see someone else use this witty repartee.

3 comments:

paperback reader said...

Fantastic. I love boobs, and I love ways to get out of being yelled at when my female companion catches me looking at someone else's boobs. You are an inspiration.

katrocket said...

You should see the signal we ladies have for big cocks. We strut around and crow like roosters.

Bert Bananas said...

Dang! So having a girl timidly cheep-cheep-cheeping at me is not a good thing?