Monday, March 31, 2008

The Conductor waved the latern and yelled, "All Abort !"

It's beyond controversy that 'abort' is a word that carries way more negative baggage than just about any other word in the English language. (To men, only "pregnant" carries close to as much weight, if not more, in some instances.)

But not having been aborted -- yet -- the word doesn't bother me. So I'll just move on,

There is word out from that part of the Medical World caught up with your well-being, that holding a cell phone to your ear while conversing on it for 20 hours a day may cause heating of the brain. So it's like sex, I guess, only 45 seconds of brain heating is apparently okay.

I'm passing this along to you in case you missed the announcement. Don't use a cell phone over 19 hours a day.

On the plus side, this research apparently did not cost American taxpayers a cent.

1 comment:

paperback reader said...

I wish all research was so cheap and effective. Incidentally, I've learned that not sleeping with me makes women sad.

Get on that, ladies.