Monday, November 06, 2006

Smoke on your Pipe and put That In...

The above is from West Side Story, but this is really about Flower Drum Song

In the early 60s Flower Drum Song, with Jack Soo, ran for years at the Thunderbird Hotel in Las Vegas. Twice a night, dinner show and midnight show.

I saw the show, all the way through, at least 200 times. Really I did.

I would like to think that this explains something about me. But I'm relatively certain that it doesn't.

How many of you saw Flower Drum Song at the Thunderbird Hotel back in the early 60s?

3 comments:

Nessa said...

I did not.

Bert Bananas said...

Which means that I didn't hit on you as I was bussing tables during the dinner show...

Anonymous said...

Interesting life fact that one may have never known. I saw the movie, once, on TCM. It was good.