Sunday, April 13, 2008

Proving Who's in Charge.

I worked late on Thursday, so my wife saved dinner. So Friday at lunch I opened the frig and saw the moist, succulent fudge. Then I saw my share of the previous evening's meal. I love salmon. Salmon and rice! C'mon, is there a better, healthier meal.

But... My wife's fudge, as I've already stated, is always moist and succulent. (Like her!)

So I got them both out and lined them up. I knew you people would benefit from a good example.

I took the photo, put the fudge back into the fridge, headed up the salmon and rice.

While it was heating, I got the fudge out again and made sure that it was worth cleaning my plate for.

It was.

And truly, I did eat all the salmon and rice. I added soy sauce to the rice because lemonated soy sauce coats the stomach walls and neutralizes chocolate. I'm very careful that way. Proving that by thinking things through, you can stay in charge.

You're welcome.

2 comments:

paperback reader said...

I would have combined the two and called it fusion.

Leonesse said...

I don't like fish and I don't like chocolate much, but love fudge. Well, good fudge, anyway. Go figure.