Saturday, February 17, 2007

Truth in Titles

For a long time the title of a book I didn't read (but did look at the pictures) never really meant anything to me. The title made sense, but now I've come to know that the title was incomplete.

The book is The Joy Of Sex. The reason it's incomplete is because there did come the time when I finally learned there's a difference between having an orgasm and having sex.

So the rather than just The Joy of Sex, it should have been, Turning The Joy Of Orgasm into the Joy of Sex.

But they can keep the pictures...

4 comments:

Nessa said...

How old were you?

The pictures are pretty good.

Bert Bananas said...

Ms. Nibbles, I'm certain this will not come as a surprise, but old enough for it to be too embarrassing to admit how old I was. Men are such idiots.

L. said...

"Men are such idiots."

Bert, I am in total agreement with your statement above. Nice to have one of you admit it!

: )

paperback reader said...

I would have read the book, but that would have cut into my getting laid time.

Okay, I can't read.