Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bleeding for Bullets

See? That got your attention! You might watch my new show by this title!

What, you don't like it?

So, how about we call it "Halitosis and the Crotch of Life"?

Edgy, huh?

It'll probably help if I tell you what the new show is about. Remember, when the network called me, all they said was that I had to have it done by the afternoon, or at the latest, the next afternoon, or evening. They're awfully tough when it comes to laying down the law. The only content restriction was that no kids could be in it because kids cause too much trouble and puberty is a bitch.

So I finally came up with a storyline about an asthmatic Royal Pikeman who returns home to Donkeyshire to find a wife, but he can't seem to get his laptop to log onto the internet, and so his initial plan, to advertise on craigslist, is thwarted and so he visits a bar.

How about "Well, Stick me for Bleedin' Hump"?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might as well call that show "Halitosis and Las Vegas" really. Because baby, I know all about the crotch of life. And the crotch of the ladies. Although that sounds sort of clumsy and not at all poetic like say, "the fruity wonderlands of the ladies".

I'd still watch your show.

Cynnie said...

crotch..
heh