Monday, December 15, 2008

Itchy, Twitchy Fingers, wanting to have fun...

I've been blogging at another location, under another name, using a completely different personality. It was like compulsive-obsessive behavior, but voluntary. If I could explain it, I wouldn't be writing back here again. But I am. If you have an explanation, I'll be happy to hear it.

My golf game went totally south after I stopped blogging here. Chicken/Egg? I haven't the slightest. But my game has come back, so I am not looking for any explanations.

I recognize that my faithlessness to this blogspot was the result of my involvement in political discussions at yet a third blog site, within a community of people I've been 'linked' with since all the way back to the last century! I just happened to be the only died in the wool, old guard Republican in the bunch and I got all involved in the discussions of who has a bigger dick, a mule or an elephant. We just discussed it amongst ourselves, no one actually went looking for zoological websites.

I won no arguments, convinced none of my foes, changed no hearts and then lost the election. And my game went south.

So now I'm here again, with a great golf game, disgustingly healthy, barely making a living and dreaming of the day Sarah Palin rides to my rescue on her snowmobile. I'll jump on the back, wrap my arms around her middle, up close to her bouncing bosom, and she'll take me to far, far better place. I know that my wife will understand. Not to mention that I'll send for her once I find an apartment I think she'll like.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed you. Sarah missed you too.

Bert Bananas said...

Ah, Mr. PB... Darn, I've got something in my eye... No, it's the rain...

paperback reader said...

I felt like you'd been stepping out on us, mostly because I found urls I didn't recognize on your collar. But I still couldn't quit you.

Bert Bananas said...

Heigh-dee ho, Sr. Pistolero, you ol' broken backo

Anonymous said...

Well I cried myself to sleep at night at your disappearance. I would have given up eating in grief but I like eating besides I knew you'd be back because we are awesome and you can't live without us.

katrocket said...

It's okay that you found cooler friends, I'm just glad you're alive and golfing. Missed ya!

And Sarah Palin says "it's called a snow machine, gosh!"

Anonymous said...

I just bet Sarah is a snow machine...

Can I play matchmaker? With you two women and you two guys? Want to voluntarily pair up or do I have to load you on Noah's Ark?

katrocket said...

Well, since Veg-Ass and Poob are already paired up voluntarily, I guess I get the guy who's always too drunk to put out. Again.

Leonesse said...

Gave up on us to argue with Democrats? I am not sure how I feel about this one. I guess I can remove the curse now, though.

Jana said...

Whatever your reason, though I may have to verbally and physically abuse you for a while to make myself feel better about taking you back after you left three months ago without so much as a "see you later"....I'm glad to know you're back and especially that your golf game has resumed post-abandonment levels!
Yes Virginia, there is a santa claus!